Friday, January 20, 2012

SOPA

"Sometimes, it takes a crazy person to see the truth. If so, than I'm a freaking lunatic."
-Stephen Colbert

She wants you to click on her. Now that we've got your attention:

One of the reasons I love the Internet is that it's a digital Wild West: Anything goes, limitless possibilities, all kinds of people. You can find out something about anything if you search hard enough and no matter how screwed up you think you are, there's always someone somewhere in the depths of the Internet that will agree with you, will listen to your ideas, to appreciate whatever you've posted online.
That place is here, the Internet - our digital frontier.

Here, you and I are free to be ourselves.
Here, you and I are not alone.
Here, you and I are not censored.

Please don't let them take that away.

No comments: