Friday, June 8, 2012

E3 '12

E3 has come yet again, and I have thoughts! As does much of the Internet. Let's begin.

I'm still excited for the Wii U, no surprise here.

Games are coming from franchises I really like.

Nintendo's biggest news came from the Nintendo Directs they had, which further shows that they're working on their own schedule instead of using the main event for 'gamers'. As a public showing, they showed things that even normal people can get, like Nintendo Land, which I still think looks nice. I said it.

When it comes down to it, there's not much to say about this E3 that wouldn't change anyone else's mind on anything. My opinion this year doesn't really matter, for the responses on the Internet would say mine are overly optimistic for such a 'horrible' E3 show.

Honestly, I got announcements to things I liked and think I will like.

I know it seems like a copout, but it was much more entertaining to watch the Internet's reactions to everything than simply reposting my own thoughts.

I shall let this one GIF explain the 'hardcore' and their opinion of this year's E3 (which was highly GIFable in all respects):

There's no pleasing some people.

No comments: