Friday, June 25, 2010

iPhone 4 is Mine!

Man, it's great having a working phone again~

I absolutely adore this phone - it's the best one I've ever messed with. Granted, prolly part of my enthusiasm comes from me having upgraded from the very first iPhone (you know, that Edge-only one that was impressive three years ago?), but it only makes the upgrade the more sweeter. Multitasking's proving a godsend (they don't all reload! I have a little more patience for Safari now), the camera/video is darn impressive (5 megapixel with flash and 720p 30fps!), the screen is the most gorgeous I've ever seen (pixels are only evident if you're desperately looking for them; or on an old app, but that's not the phone's fault), and it's SOOOO much faster than I'm used to.

Between me and my circle of friends, we all have access to the popular smartphones: the iPhone, Droid, Blackberry, we've all had chances to play with them all. But I gotta say, the iPhone's agreed with me the most. I can't stand physical Qwerty keyboards, since I have sausage fingers :'( , the touchscreen's the best I've ever touched (insert cheap laugh), and it does everything I need it to do. Apps I get are all free bar one exception, and they're mostly casual games and specific apps that relate to my interests.

5 Stars, the iPhone 4 is for me. Mainly cuz my phone's awesome again and I can actually make calls and do stuff on it.


---

Wanted to talk about E3 and the excitement it gathered in me (with useless commentary by myself), but I don't have anything to add. E3 gets me hyped, I'm happy with Nintendo's line-up, good year for games.

Now a random fact:

Sad when your phone's network is quicker than your house's Wi-Fi.
:P

No comments: