Tuesday, June 15, 2010

iPhone 4

I'm very content with the pre-order of my 32 gig iPhone 4! Sadly, White isn't available until later this summer, so I'll hafta settle with Black.

I love my ol' first iPhone, but he's been showing his age lately. The Wi-Fi capability lost around Halloween (which upped the bill with all the data usage), the charge not lasting as much as it used to (normal after two years), the case coming apart near the bottom, the buttons taking a real firm press to register, and the dropped calls. Oh, the dropped calls...

But it's okay! I'll have the best phone again after two years! Add to that E3 with Nintendo and Sony's conferences later today, this makes for a good, if a bit rocky, start to an eventful tech-centric week. I was online at 1 A.M. when the Apple Store went live with the phone, but the connection problems were horrendous. I just finished placing the order on AT&T's website half an hour ago. Yay for early adoptors! I'll save the E3 blog till Friday when we have all the info.

Picture unrelated.

No comments: