Friday, September 25, 2015

2015 Review Updates!

Turns out I'm taking a break from these for a little while longer!

Noticing the older reviews, they were a bit inconsistent and full of little errors of the grammar and spelling variety, and I felt I could as a whole do better than constantly writing these up usually past midnight like I had been doing!

So my pseudo-reviewing/opinion pieces will be halted for a while as I take the last three years worth of posts and clean them up. Hopefully I get it all back up to snuff to wrap up 2002's games and some classic movies back on here!

I know, bated breath for some nobody's opinions on mostly-past entertainment, but I like expressing my opinion, no matter how futile! And you did get to this page somehow and maybe was curious for the missing few years. Answers, kinda?

So pardon the mess, I have everything past A Link to the Past back on July 27, 2012 in the vault as of today, September 25, 2015, so hopefully I can get the last three years back up and polished by the end of the year. On the bright side, it gets me to play the upcoming games with less of a deadline! As you can imagine, playing older NES-SNES titles are a lot less timeconsuming compared to how bigger games eventually get around the N64/PSOne era. Those RPGs are no joke, but more time to breathe is good!

Meanwhile, I hope everyone's enjoying Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (I am!), looking forward to Kingdom Hearts HD II.8 Final Chapter Prologue (knew they'd have something big for next year's HD release of KH3D and a lead-up to [chi] and III!), and Star Wars Episode VII to round out this year in entertainment! Not to mention all the stuff I missed in-between, but I can only focus my energy and excitement on so much. In this case, editing my stuff to be up-to-snuff.

Ciao!

No comments: